Michael Geraci, MSF, CRPC®, CRPS®, AIF®, CIMA®
Supervisor, Retirement Investment Solutions
- Manages the due diligence process for Commonwealth’s Retirement Plan Investment Recommended List, which serves as a key resource to the firm’s advisors, by ensuring coverage across key asset classes and share classes for mutual funds, comingled trusts, stable value products, and target-date portfolios.
- Works on the PlanAssist Investment Management program performing manager due diligence and investment selection
- Holds FINRA Series 7, 6, and 63 securities registrations and a Massachusetts and California life/variable insurance license
- Holds the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®), Chartered Retirement Plans SpecialistSM (CRPS®), Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®), Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA), Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®) designations
- Earned a BA from the University of New Hampshire, an MS in finance from the Brandeis University International Business School, and a certificate in executive leadership from Vanderbilt University’s Owen Graduate School of Management
- Has prior experience in the investments and retirement plan divisions at John Hancock, as well as in brokerage trading with Fidelity Investments